A heat-insulating membrane suitable as an outer cover of fermenter tanks for double membrane roof systems.
- Reduced heat loss lower by a factor of 3 compared to a standard Type II membrane.
- In biomethane upgrading plants – where no cheap residual heat from the combined heat and power unit (CHP) is available – this membrane can improve the efficiency of the entire plant significantly.
- The closed-cell structure of the foam provides better insulation without absorption of substances.
- Biogas-resistant PVC coating on foamed and unfoamed side.
- The block-out feature of the membrane prevents light spots.